- Once again this article by Stevie Mackenzie-Smith warrants tweeting, posting, and sending.
- Modern Love podcasts from the New York Times, with readings from Dakota Fanning and Judd Apatow.
- A renaissance of love for the Diary of a Teenage Girl, discussed on both SRSLY (whose archives I have been drinking up), and on this week’s Call Your Girlfriend.
- The Valentine’s episode of Dear Sugar Radio looked at what Lacan refers to as the objet petit a, and what Steve Almond calls the crushes which have crushed him.
- Tracey Clayton and Heben Nigatu of Another Round were interviewed for Longform.
- I have started a newsletter of Jenny Holzer truisms, which will be sent on Wednesday evenings. It’ll launch tonight with a Valentine’s message. Sign up here.